"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #8: Of Poseidon by Anna Banks




"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by  


This is were we get to 'spotlight' books that we are anxiously waiting to be released! The ones that we are dying to get our hands on and read into the wee hours of the night and make our shelves look all pretty :)


I think I have found another mermaid book to be excited about!

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks 
Release Date: May 22, 2012 


"Galen is the prince of the Syrena, sent to land to find a girl he’s heard can communicate with fish. Emma is on vacation at the beach. When she runs into Galen—literally, ouch!—both teens sense a connection. But it will take several encounters, including a deadly one with a shark, for Galen to be convinced of Emma’s gifts. Now, if he can only convince Emma that she holds the key to his kingdom . . . 


Told from both Emma and Galen’s points of view, here is a fish-out-of-water story that sparkles with intrigue, humor, and waves of romance."


 A book told from both the girl/boy point of views?!
I am SO reading this! I love when author's are able to write both sides - usually makes for a very interesting story... especially when there is romance involved :)

What's with all the mermen swimming about lately ;)
Can't wait!!!

What are you craving for this week???

11 comments:

  1. the only thing I say about this book: *squeeees* I adore this book so sooooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to read this one even that i have my doubts with mermaid(s) but i will =)

    Here is mine WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I'm super excited for this one as well. Plus I love the cover ;p

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! This has got to be one of the most anticipated releases yet. Hope we're not disappointed!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am cautiously excited about all the mermaid books coming out. I think these are going to go violently either way with me. :P However, I've heard some good things about this one so far!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of Poseidon looks interesting. Awesome pick! :D

    Drop by my WoW? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome choice! I'm also anxiously awaiting Poseidon too--everything from the cover to the synopsis has me hooked.

    Here's my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very excited for this too I've heard great reviews on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was lucky enough to get a copy, it is amazing! Great pick!
    Em
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. This does look good. I'm such a sucker for sea creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this looks so good! Already on my TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams