"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Monday, May 14, 2012

Bout of Books Read-a-thon starts today!

My first read-a-thon, with Bout of Books, starts NOW!!! 


I already have to laugh at myself! 
I had planned on at least reading a chapter or two to kick-off the read-a-thon at midnight tonight, and fell asleep on the couch before I even had a chance to glance at the first page, lol! 
I guess that plenty of rest is in order, and I will attack my pages tomorrow starting at breakfast :) 

I have high hopes to get through my books this week! and will try to spend less time online and more time reading... You can see my goals and accomplishments throughout the week on this post HERE!!! 

My first book for this week is a re-read, Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

Much luck to all those that have joined!!! 
Happy reading :) 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! This is my first read-a-thon too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I don't have the time to participate this time (even though I wish I did!) but I hope you get lots of reading done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first readathon as well. I'm pretty excited about it. Good luck on your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams