"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Saturday, March 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #86: March Book Haul Part 1


Hello fellow bookgeeks :)

It snowed! AGAIN!!!
Look, I looove winter, sweaters, scarves and snow. But! I've had enough already, I need it to be spring when the calendar says it's suppose to be spring! Please!!!  My old bones can't handle the bitter cold anymore, lol!

It's been a rough couple of weeks for me. I just feel like I've been in this rut, a somber kind of mood, that's been hard to climb out of... I blame the germs we've had for so long. And the weather, of course...

Another great week in books! More trades/swaps were made to add to my Lauren Oliver and Maggie Stiefvater collection :) I am SO thrilled!!! A big thank you to all who have contributed in any way!!!
Hope you all have had a wonderful time in books too :)



*What I received for review...
THE UPSIDE-DOWN FISH (HB) by Kate Louise, Illustrated Laura Matine (C) from Author via Sky Pony Press.
- PIERRE THE FRENCH BULLDOG RECYCLES (HB) by Kate Louise, Illustrated by Bethany Straker (C) from Author via Sky Pony Press.

*Books I received in trades because of "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?" meme :)
- THE SCORPIO RACES (ARC) by Maggie Stiefvater
- LINGER (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #2) (ARC) by Maggie Stiefvater
- BLUE LILY, LILY BLUE (The Raven Cycle #3) (ARC) by Maggie Stiefvater
- PANIC (signed ARC) by Lauren Oliver
LIESEL & PO (PB) by Lauren Oliver (MG)

* What I received from my very sweet and generous #OTSPSecretSister :)
- PANIC (HB) by Lauren Oliver
- KATE & LEOPOLD and SERENDIPITY DVD

*Won in giveaway...
- VIVIAN DIVINE IS DEAD (ARC) by Lauren Sabel from Jean Book Nerd
- WICKED GAMES (ARC) by Sean Olin from Jean Book Nerd 


* * * 

A few pics from this past week :)
My March 2015 TBR!!!
It snowed again.
I'm going to BEA2015 :)
All book trades/swaps have been mailed!!!
What I'm reading this weekend :) 

* * * 

Thank you SO much for stopping by today!!!

Don't forget to leave a comment with your link so I can visit you too, please!!!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! I really liked Panic. I finally got around to my BEA registration this week. I'm already excited for it...ok, and for Spring. Sheesh, enough with Winter! Have a great weekend! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! Two copies of Panic. I wasn't really a fan of that book but I still want a finished copy! LOL! I love Oliver's writing. Enjoy them all! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twisted Fairy Tales looks really good and a lot of the others I've read or are on my list. I hope you enjoy them all!

    You can check out my stack here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on going to BEA. I can't get away for it so I'm still not going. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twisted Fairy tales, Panic and a few others look really good. Great secret sister gift and congrats on BEA! I hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
    Here's my sts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams