"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Saturday, March 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #88: March Book Haul Part 3


Hello fellow bookgeeks :)

There's snow on the ground. Again. On the first day of spring...

Great week this week! Lots of reading was done!
Now, if only I can catch up on all of my reviews and blog posts!

Hope you are all having a wondrous weekend :) xo



*What I received for review...
THOSE GIRLS (ARC) by Lauren Saft from The Novl
- MY DINOSAUR IS MORE AWESOME! (HB) by Simon Coster from Sky Pony Press
- ALWAYS THERE BEAR (HB) by Trudi Granger, Illustrated by Gareth Llewhellin from Sky Pony Press

*Books I received in trades because of "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?" meme :)

*A thank you gift from my #OTSPSecretSister, Maura aka The Whimsical Mama :) 
- THE COLDEST GIRL IN COLDTOWN (PB) by Holly Black 

*What I purchased...
THRONE OF GLASS (PB) by Sarah J. Maas

*What I pre-ordered...
- SHINGALING: A Wonder Story (eBook) by S.J. Palacios (MG)


* * * 

A few pics from this past week :)

My Friday/Weekend reading :)

This was our last bit of snow... until the 5inches that was dumped on us last night :(

No nap time!!! Reading time :)

* * * 

Please help Annie get her new lungs!

https://m.helphopelive.org/campaign/6507?3.13.829
My husbands sister, Ann Marie, was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis at the age of 2.
Until a year ago, she has been living a relatively normal and active life... 
Ann Marie is in need of a double-lung transplant now.
Any donations will be forever appreciated.
Healing prayers too!

Please click on the link for more info!

* * * 

Thank you SO much for stopping by today!!!

Don't forget to leave a comment with your link so I can visit you too, please!!!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I wish the snow would just stahhhhhp! I'm ready for Spring. Have a great weekend! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I need to pick up a copy of the Throne of Glass soon. It looks fantastic. So does The Coldest Girl in Coldtown! Enjoy all your books. :)


    Here is my haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have amazing books this week. Enjoy them all.

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and our 16 Blogoverary Giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I'm hoping to read The Coldest Girl in Coldtown very soon because it sounds pretty awesome. Those Girls sounds very good! Have a great week, happy reading. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great set of books! I need to start the Throne of Glass series sometime soon---so many people rave about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It snowed overnight and we're getting some more this morning, too. What's with that? So annoying. I'm so happy to see you have Throne of Glass. I really like that series. We all enjoy the Raven Cycle series as well. Hoep you enjoy your haul :) Here's ours: BiblioJunkies Happy reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams