"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #69: PLAYED (Hooked #2) by Liz Fichera (YA)


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by  Breaking the Spine. 




This is were we get to 'spotlight' books that we are anxiously waiting to be released! The ones that we are dying to get our hands on and read into the wee hours of the night and, quite possibly, to make our shelves look all pretty too :)

What I'm waiting on... 

(Hooked #2)
by Liz Fichera
Expected release date: May 27th, 2014
Published by: Harlequin Teen
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary, Romance
Format: Hardcover, eBook



SUMMARY

This Game Is Getting All Too Real

He said: I like to keep under the radar and mostly hang out with my friends from the rez. 
But when I saved Riley Berenger from falling off a mountain, that rich suburban princess decided to try to save me. 

She said: If I can help Sam Tracy win the heart of the girl he can't get over, I'll pay him back for helping me. 
I promised him I would, no matter what it takes.









BOOK TRAILER - Played (Hook #2) by Liz Fichera



Why I'm waiting for PLAYED (Hooked #2)...

If you read HOOKED, you'll remember who Sam and Riley are! Who they're friends with! And what they're characters are like! And I really don't see how these two may or may not become friends or, gulp, more than just friends!
But that's how brilliant Liz Fichera is! She'll prove me wrong on so many levels...
she is the one that made me love a girl named Fred :) 

If you haven't read HOOKED yet, don't talk to me until you do!
You'll fall in love with Fred too!

(If you need further convincing, here's my review!)

And, OMG, isn't the cover adorable!?!?


SO what are you waiting for this week???

6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this series before but it sounds so adorable! The cover looks pretty good too! Great pick :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This looks really fun! I hope you enjoy it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely be reading this when it releases. I LOVED HOOKED TOO
    Happy Wednesday <3

    Here's our WoW
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I haven't heard of this or Hooked but now I am kind of desperate to read both! Thanks for sharing :) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm I haven't heard of either of these books before but I'm definitely checking them out now! Great picks, Margie! Hope you have a great rest of the week!

    xo, Becca
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams