"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My First RAK-up Post: January 2012





Wow, today is the last day of January! Amazing how quickly the month went by!
I participated in the Book Soulmates RAK program this month,
and wanted to give an extra shout out to the sweet people that sent me something :) 







A huuuuge thank you goes to:

Crystal from What R U Reading!!!
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare 


Kara L.!!!
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

AND...
Sarabeth from Chronicles of Sarita!!!
sent me The Iron King by Julie Kagawa for my Nook 

I thought I sent out 2 RAKs, but only one actually made it into the mail:
I sent Crystal Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick!
I have a book for Kara! Which will be mailed tomorrow, so I guess it will count for February, lol! So sorry, Kara!

Thank you all so much for you generosity :)
I truly love all of my new books!!! I cannot wait to read them all next month!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for participating! Book bloggers are awesome and they make RAK tons of fun :)

    Enjoy your new books!
    ♥Isalys / Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. This is a wonderful list. I always love finding new books to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is wonderful. I think the spirit of giving books should be every where.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams