"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Friday, December 28, 2012

My #FridayReads {hash}Tag #6


Happy TGIF!!! 
It's time for Friday Reads!!!

#FridayReads is a hashtag that explodes on Twitter every Friday, 
and Bunny of Reading It brought it over to YouTube and blog world :)
And you can view Bunny's video here!

Here are my reads for today {this weekend}...
and new year's day ;) 



- Something Like Normal by Trish Doller (YA)
- The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde (YA)


And in case you were wondering more about YTBookClub, 
you can go here for more info! AND here to join


Thanks for stopping by today :)

SOOO, what will you be reading {this weekend}??? 

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of The Last Dragonslayer. So glad I stopped by so now it's on my radar :) I'm currently reading The Vicious Deep, and I hope to finish it before the weekend so I can read Avengers vs. X-Men in hardback. Congrats on reading 120 books for the year! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo 120 books! I hit 100 a couple days ago, and now I'm on 101. Like you, I want to finish reading and then start fresh on the 1st...I just need to pick which of the bajillion books to read first in 2013! I really want to read Something Like Normal now and I hadn't heard of The Last Dragonslayer before so I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool reads, i read the bughouse affair, losing it, uses for boys and Shadowland this weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams