"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Friday, September 12, 2014

My #FridayReads #13: The 2x2 Edition


TGIF my fellow booknerdigans :) 

I've vlogged another #FridayReads today and I am so looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend so I can, hopefully, finish at least 2 out of the 4 books I'm currently reading! 

In case you don't remember, #FridayReads is a hashtag that was originally done on Twitter and has now been passed along to other social medias so everyone can share what they're currently reading or plan on reading over the weekend... 

Here is what I'm currently reading!!!


- THE VAULT OF DREAMERS by Caragh M. O'Brien (YA)
- THE IRON TRIAL by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare (MG)
- BELZHAR by Meg Wolitzer (YA)
- HORRORSTOR by Grady Hendrix (YA)


What are you reading right now???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams