"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #43: Golden by Jessi Kirby



"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by  Breaking the Spine. 
This is were we get to 'spotlight' books that we are anxiously waiting to be released! The ones that we are dying to get our hands on and read into the wee hours of the night and, quite possibly, to make our shelves look all pretty too :)


What I'm waiting on... 

by Jessi Kirby
Expected release date: May 14th, 2013
Published by: Simon and Schuster
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary 


SUMMARY

Seventeen-year-old Parker Frost may be a distant relative of Robert Frost, but she has never taken the road less traveled. 

Valedictorian and quintessential good girl, she’s about to graduate high school without ever having kissed her crush or broken the rules. 

So when fate drops a mystery in her lap —
one that might be the key to uncovering the truth behind a town tragedy, 
she decides to take a chance.








Why I'm waiting on 'Golden'...

I am in love with this bookcover! SO yellow-y!

Sounds like a good coming-of-age contemporary!

A relative of Robert Frost!

And I have yet to read a Jessi Kirby book O_o


SOOO, what are you anxiously waiting for this week?!?!

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun book of self discover! Really curious what mystery she is trying to solve!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds AWESOME! And I love the cover too! The Robert Frost element definitely sounds neat. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis one sounds good.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jessi Kirby and I love this cover!! I am so excited for Golden!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is on my TBR list as well! :) Great pick and happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams