"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Saturday, January 12, 2013

Beehive Book News #33: The Short Stories Edition


Hello there! and welcome to another update :) 
First, if you watch my vlog, I am warning you - 
my parrot, Nemo, chirps at times... quite loudly, lol! 
You've been warned ;) 

Second, be sure to check out my Blogoversary Giveaway!!!

Thirdly, hope you had a fab week in books too!
Be sure to leave a comment and your links below, please :) 



What I received for review...
- Blaze (ARC) by Laurie Boyle Crompton (YA)

What I purchased, traded, won, etc...
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman (YA)
Saving June by Hannah Harrington (YA)
The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees (YA)
A Royal Marriage by Rachelle McCalla (Adult)
eBooks:
- The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg (YA)
- Intuition (Intangible Short Story #0.5) by J. Meyers (YA)
- Neverfall (Everneath #1.5) by Brodi Ashton (YA Novella)
- Origins: The Fire (Mila 2.0 #0.5) by Debra Driza (YA Short Story)
- Forgotten Lyrics: A Watersong Story (Watersong 0.5) by Amanda Hocking (YA Short Story)
- Iron's Prophecy (The Iron Fey #4.5) by Julie Kagawa (YA Novella)
- Angelfall (Penryn and the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee (YA)
- Reinventing Mona (eBook) by Jennifer Coburn (Adult)
- Lily Lemon Blossom: Welcome to Lily's Room by Barbara Miller (Young MG) 

Mentions and THANK YOU's...
- Sourcebooks Fire and Harlequin

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Happy reading :) xo

22 comments:

  1. Nice haul Margie. You always seem to get a lot of awesome books in your haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Speechless for review but am wondering if I shoudl read Savng June first, it like reading books by the same author in order. I'm weird like that. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lonely Hearts Club is totally adorable. Enjoy all your goodies! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow tons of ebooks this week! Blaze looks awesome. I haven't heard of it until now, but I really want to read it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eep, all the awesomeness! You got some fabulous books, Margie. I'm so excited to see your thoughts about Just One Day, since the hype for that has been like OVER THE TOP. Honestly, it's craziness, but still. I want to see if you enjoy it as much as everyone else seems to be. =) Also, so much e-book love this week for you! I see you decided to splurge on all the novellas. Very good choice! I have to buy some of them myself. Also, I have Angelfall on my Kindle, and I can't wait to read it, especially after seeing such great things!

    Fabulous haul, Margie. Enjoy all your lovelies. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books. Can't wait to see what you thought of Just One Day. I also LOVED Saving June so hope you enjoyt hat as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have lots of awesome reading days ahead of you.

    Heather ~ My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really got some awesome books this week. Happy reading.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. cannot wait for your reviews of A Royal Marriage and One Day..eep! Nice haul Margie. I hope you have a book filled week! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm also dying to read Just One Day and Blaze. I loved Saving June and the rest I'm dying to read too. Great haul.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page @ Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul. I got the Lonely Heart Club also. Cant beat a great kindle price. Happy readings!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you got lots of good books this week :D Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of awesome books! Hope you enjoy them! My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/
    Brittany S

    ReplyDelete


  14. You totally rocked the haul this week! So many good books!! Enjoy and I look forward to seeing your reviews. My Sunday Edition @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice week! I really want to read Saving June. Sounds perfect for me, and I've heard some great things.

    i'm a bit curious about Blaze too! Hope you enjoy it.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got "Just One Day" this week too!! :) Can't wait to read it!!

    Great looking haul! :)

    Here's mine:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2013/01/imm-14-part-2-ebook-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just ordered Iron Legends. I can't wait to read Iron's Prophesy! Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Margie! So many books! I'm sure everyone has Gayle Forman in their hauls this week! I hope you like it too!
    ---
    Giselle @ Book Nerd
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  19. WoW Huge Haul!! I hope you enjoy all those books!

    MY SUNDAY POST

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just One Day looks amazing and I've seen equally amazing reviews!! Hope you enjoy all your awesome books. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams