"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Friday, January 18, 2013

My #FridayReads {hash}Tag #9


Happy TGIF!!! 
It's time for Friday Reads!!!

#FridayReads is a hashtag that explodes on Twitter every Friday, 
and Bunny of Reading It brought it over to YouTube and blog world :)
And you can view Bunny's video here!

Here are my reads for today {this weekend}...



- Cinder by Marissa Meyer (YA)
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver (YA)
- Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (YA)
- Austensibly Ordinary by Alyssa Goodnight (YA) 


And in case you're interested, here's the link to the 
Cinder Read-Along that I mention and talk about in my vlog!!!

Thanks for stopping by today :)
SOOO, what will you be reading {this weekend}??? 

1 comment:

  1. I started Delirium recently, after it was sitting on my Kindle unread for many months. I got to such a crucial point within in the book, and I'm informed of a low battery on my Kindle. I'm away from home currently and have no charger! I'm bummed! The book is so good, many twists and turns I was not expecting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams