"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Friday, January 4, 2013

My #Friday Reads {hash}Tag #7


Happy TGIF!!! 
It's time for Friday Reads!!!

#FridayReads is a hashtag that explodes on Twitter every Friday, 
and Bunny of Reading It brought it over to YouTube and blog world :)
And you can view Bunny's video here!

Here are my reads for today {this weekend}...


The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde (YA)
- Delirium and Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (YA)


And in case you were wondering more about YTBookClub, 
you can go here for more info! AND here to join

Thanks for stopping by today :)
SOOO, what will you be reading {this weekend}??? 


3 comments:

  1. Woot for starting the Delirium trilogy! I think you're going to enjoy them so much, except for that ending of Pandemonium... that'll make you want to chuck the book across the room. ;) I do hope that you enjoy the books though!

    I'm currently reading Defiance by CJ Redwine, which is good, but not great. I'm thinking of doing a reread of Under the Never Sky before the sequel comes out, and then just picking something randomly off of my shelves.

    Happy reading! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delirium has been sitting, unread, on my Kindle for some time now. This was a reminder that I need to get round to it.

    I'm currently reading Dolly by Susan Hill, but hopefully I'll have that completed by the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams