"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Saturday, May 9, 2015

Have You Seen This? (Part 4)


The wonderful ladies, Andi (Andi's ABCs) and Brittany (The Book Addict's Guide) have come up with a brilliant way to share and help our book obsessions and collections!!! 
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS is a new feature for those of us searching hard-to-find editions of books, primarily older copies of ARCs, early or foreign editions, etc...

Hosts: Andi (Andi's ABCs) and Brittany (The Book Addict's Guide)
*Updated 5/22/2015*

A huge THANK YOU to Brittany and Andi for not only putting this together but continuing it to allow us to easily find what we desperately are looking for :)

And a big thanks to all the wonderful booknerds who have fed my geeky heart! My collections have grown so quick, I am in book heaven :)

You can see my original posts here and see how much my shelves have grown :)

And now, there are a few more that I am still hoping to find...

* * * * *

I am a HUGE Stiefvater fan!!! HUGE!!!


I just can't explain just how much I love her writing, her art, and everything about her - she is so unique, inspiring and real. 

I cannot believe that I might be able to meet Maggie for the first time during this years BEA!!! And hopefully get a finished copy of Pip Bartlett's Guide to Magical Creatures!!!
*flails introvertedly flails*

Here is what I am still looking for
- LAMENT (Books of Faerie #1) ARC and Hardcover
- BALLAD (Books of Faerie #2) ARC and Hardcover 
- SHIVER (ARC) 

I'm also looking for:
- International copies of THE SCORPIO RACES!!!
So far, I have the UK paperback :)
(And I am still waiting for my Spanish hardcover edition.)

International copies of SHIVER!!!
So far, I have the Italian paperback :)


* * * * *

I love Lauren Oliver's writing!


She is one of the first authors I was introduced to when I first started book blogging.
I have so many fond personal memories that are connected to when I read her books.
I've been considering creating a post about this... maybe one day.

Here are the Lauren Oliver books that I am still looking for
- DELIRIUM (ARC)
- LIESL & PO (ARC) 
- SPINDLERS (ARC) 

Please wish me luck in hopefully meeting Lauren Oliver for the first time at BEA2015 and being able to get an ARC of her first book to The Curiosity House middle grade series!
*more introvertedly flailing*

* * * * *
My all-time favorite FANTASY!!!



GRACELING is the first fantasy I ever read that I was able to follow, fall into and love!
FIRE and BITTERBLUE are amazing too - I just love Cashore's mystical writing!
I am hoping to order all 3 in the UK paperback editions later this summer :)
May have to consider the German editions too, lol!

The Kristin Cashore books I'm still looking for
- GRACELING (ARC)
- FIRE (ARC)

* * * * *


I don't know why I didn't include this "series" in my original posts!!! 
I would love to be able to collect these Jennifer E. Smith's too!!!

- THE STATISTICAL PROBABILITY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT (ARC)
- THE GEOGRAPHY OF YOU AND ME (ARC) 
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPY LOOKS LIKE (ARC)


* * * * *


And here is my newest!!!
I am looking for an ARC of THE SECRET DIAMOND SISTERS, please!!!

* * * * *

If you have any of these and you are willing to let it go, please contact me...
thebumblegirl@rocketmail.com
I'll be more than happy to work something out with you!!!


Thank you to Andi and Brittany for putting this together!!!
And thank you to all of you who take the time to peek at my list and help me find my long lost loves!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I love all your collections! I don't really have multiples in my collection, though I've kept some ARCs that I've received of authors I like. I just love it when I look at my shelf and see soooo many books by an author I love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams