"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Friday, May 22, 2015

Book Haul #94: The Royal Fangirl Stack


Hello fellow bookworms!!!

Good day friends! I hope you have all had an amazing week!

I have a huge bookhaul this week! Not what I was planning right before BEA, lol! But, if you haven't see it on twitter yet...
there's a hashtag for book trades (#booksfortrade, #booksfortradeUK and #booksfortradeAU) and many book bloggers have been trading unwanted books... I have received a lot of books that I want to read, but mostly books that I've been wanting to add to my collections: like the Lauren Oliver ARCs, Lola and Anna, and the Jennifer E. Smith books/ARCs :) 

After shelving these, I need to finally make my schedule and finalize my stuff for BEA next week! I'm so excited to be going again! I'm looking forward to meeting more bloggers and authors, and not being so anxious the whole time :) 
If you're going, please say HI!... I might have candy to share, or gum! lol!

Until next week, happy reading!!!

*What I received for review...
- ALONG FOR THE RIDE (PB) by Sarah Dessen from Penguin
- ROYAL WEDDING (Princess Diaries #11) (PB) by Meg Cabot (A) from William Morrow

*Won in a giveaway...
- ALISTAIR GRIM'S ODDITORIUM (signed HB) by Gregory Funaro (MG) from the author


*From Book Trades/Swaps...
HOW ZOE MADE HER DREAMS (MOSTLY) COME TRUE (PB) by Sarah Strohmeyer 
- PIP BARTLETT'S GUIDE TO MAGICAL CREATURES (ARC) by Jackson Pearce and Maggie Stiefvater 
FINDING PARIS (ARC) by Joy Preble 
ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS and LOLA AND THE BOY NEXT DOOR (PB) by Stephanie Perkins
- LIESEL & PO (ARC) by Lauren Oliver (MG)
- THE SPINDLERS (ARC) by Lauren Oliver (MG) 
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPY LOOKS LIKE (ARC and HB) by Jennifer E. Smith
- BONE GAP (ARC) by Laura Ruby 
- PAWN (The Blackcoat Rebellion #1) (HB) by Aimee Carter 
- THE WINNER'S CRIME (Winner's Trilogy #2) (ARC) by Marie Rutkoski
- THE GEOGRAPHY OF YOU AND ME (ARC) by Jennifer E. Smith 
- KISS OF DECEPTION (HB) by Mary E. Pearson 
- FANGIRL (HB) by Rainbow Rowell


* * * 

A few pics from the last few days... 

Outgoing BOOK mail!!!
My first set of PLANNER stickers!
Gum and one of many snacks being packed away for BEA next week :)
My nephew made me a BEEish card :)
This boy!!! 
* * * 


Thank you SOOO much for stopping by!!!

Don't forget to leave a comment with your link so I can visit your hauls too!!!
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I had an unexpected big haul this week, too...not what I planned for before BEA either! I hope you enjoy them all! Have fun at BEA!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to read Bone Gap myself but I can't find it anywhere from the UK! I think I need to look into this book swapping thingy :) Great haul (amazing in fact)! Enjoy your Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing haul, I hope you enjoy your haul. So many of these that I have been dying to get my hands on.

    Happy reading! :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome stack of books this week. I hope you love all your new books. I like the fact that you are planning on getting those snacks packed away for BEA. You will need it. Hope to see you at BEA.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna and the French Kiss is a amazing novel :D Nice haul , happy reading :D

    Maura @ Monsterofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun, Margie! Happy reading. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those trades sure paid off. I'll have to look into that. :)
    Have fun at BEA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got a great haul this week! I hope you have fun at BEA. I am so envious of everyone that gets to go, wish I wasn't so far away in London because I'd love to go. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) Here's my haul if you want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams