Hello booknerds!!! I hope you've had a lovely week...
I have a very bad head cold right now, and it is making it hard to concentrate and read anything :(
So, I've been catching up on some old movies... and snuggling in with my little ones, who all have stuffy noses as well, lol.
Things seem to be picking up around here, finally! Lots of reviews to come in February - such a short month and I am completely booked, and on some days, double booked!
Can't wait to share all the fun stuff :)
I am also participating in Stacking the Shelves
and the Showcase Sunday this week!
What happened on the blog last week...
- Cover Reveal: THE FINE ART OF PRETENDING by Rachel Harris (YA)
- Waiting On Wednesday #68: QUEEN OF HEARTS by Colleen Oakes (YA)
- Review: SNEAKING CANDY by Lisa Burstein (NA)
- The Reading Queue: February 2014
What I received for review...
- One Hundred Names (ARC) by Cecelia Ahern (Adult) from William Morrow Paperbacks
- Two Sisters (ARC) by Mary Hogan (Adult) from William Morrow Paperbacks
- Confessions of the Very First Zombie Slayer (that I know of) (ARC) by F. J. R. Titchenell (YA) from Jolly Fish Press
- Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel (YA)
- Cursed by Cupid by Wendy Sparrow (Adult)
- Kiss of Fire by Rebecca Ethington (Adult)
What I borrowed from my sister...
- Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy (Adult)
- City of Ashes (Mortal Instruments #2) by Cassandra Clare (YA)
- The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd (A)
SO, how was your book week???