It's a very chilly day here in NY!!! I am wearing layers on layers of clothes, plus my hat, scarf and fingerless gloves in order to come alllll the way downstairs to type my posts up! lol
Hope you are all staying warm on this side of the hemisphere :)
Here are my updates and a small book haul for this week!
It feels sooo good to be on an almost daily blogging schedule again!!!
Thank you to all who have stopped by and have left sweet comments!!!
I am trying my best to reciprocate, so please, leave any direct links in the comments!
Thank you :)
I am also participating in Stacking the Shelves again :)
What happened on the blog last week...
- Grown-Up Sundays #7: A ROYAL PAIN and IF THE SHOE FITS by Megan Mulry
- Entangled's Book Blast and Giveaway: BEG ME TO SLAY by Lisa Kessler (Adult) and ASHES by Sarah Gilman (Adult)
- YA Review: THE REAL PROM QUEENS OF WESTFIELD HIGH by Laurie Boyle Crompton
- Blog Tour: REAL PROM QUEENS Meets Reality TV
What I received for review...
- Unaccompanied Minor (HB) by Hollis Gillespie (YA) from Merit Press
- No Surrender Soldier (HB) by Christine Kohler (YA) from Merit Press
What I purchased...
by Jessica Shirvington (YA)
- This Is What Happy Looks Like (eBook) by Jennifer E. Smith (YA)
P.S. - My blog has turned TWO years old!!!
I plan on doing a celebrating soon!
And I am also working on a list of "Books Up for Grabs" again!!!
So be on the lookout ;)
Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!! xoxo