Friday, March 25, 2016

The Brimbles Easter Themed Pocket Letter Blog Hop


GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS!!!

Today, I am very happy to be a part of the BRIMBLES DESIGN TEAM Blog Hop :) 

We have each created an Easter themed snail mail in pocket letter form using our March Brimbles Boxes... 


Pocket letters are made with pocket page protectors - usually the sleeves that are used to hold baseball card collections, but any page protector with pockets can be used... 

Pocket letters are letters in a pocket format that is filled with fun papercrafting items and, of course, a letter. Very popular with penpals, scrapbookers and other papercrafters to use to share their creativity.  


The pockets measurements are 2 1/2 wide by 3 1/2 tall, and it was my goal to see how much I can stuff into each one, lol! This is the second time I've ever created a pocket letter, and it was so much more fun than the first time! Why?... Because there is no way to do this wrong or mess up - no pressure! I just kept adding bits to the pockets - cutting up the cute Easter designer papers by Echo Park was quick and easy. Once I decided where I wanted each design to go, I started to add decor to the front, which I decided to create in a way that it can all be reused... I even jumped on board that shaker method for the middle pocket! 


 ... and then I added fun little goodies to the back of the pockets! 
These are all bits and pieces that Geraldine can use to her liking!
It's all little stuff that she can use in her letter writing, planner or however she'd like to - 
sticky notes, stickers, alpha letters, washi tape, paper clips and more :) 


Funny thing about my pocket letter to Geraldine is... I forgot to leave room to tuck in my actual letter! LOL!!! So, I've made her a cute card... stay tuned, I'll be posting about that soon too :) 


Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
Please be sure to follow the hop... 


Follow the hop!!!

Geraldine's Blog: http://geraldinejayne.com/
Charlie's Blog: http://seasaltandpaper.com/


Products used

... and other misc. papercrafting products. 


Happy Easter :) 


1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of these before, but it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com...
thanks much and happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams