I cannot believe that another month has gone by, and more importantly, that our summer is over!
School starts in just a few days... bittersweet time, I'll miss goofing off with my boys, but, I feel that it is time to get back into a regular schedule again and we're all in need of having some time to ourselves, for work and for play :) I'm looking forward to new school adventures with my kiddos, while having some one-on-one time with our baby and also, more time to read and be creative...
I'm participating in Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Review!
- HORRORSTOR: A Novel (PB) by Grady Hendrix (YA) from Quirk Books
- POISONED APPLES: Poems For You, My Pretty (ARC) by Christine Heppermann from HarperCollins
- BEING AUDREY HEPBURN: A Novel (ARC) by Mitchell Kriegman (YA) from St. Martin's Griffin
- HOW TO FALL (Jess Tennant #1) (HB) by Jane Casey (YA) from St. Martin's Griffin
- THE PERFECTIONISTS (ARC) by Sara Shepard (YA) from Harper Teen
- KISS KILL VANISH (ARC) by Jessica Martinez (YA) from Harper Teen
- EVEN IN PARADISE (ARC) by Chelsey Philpot (YA) from Harper Teen
- RUN TO YOU quote charm necklace from Clara Kensie... thank you!!! :)
- JUST ONE YEAR (Just One Day #2) (HB) by Gayle Forman (YA)
- DOLL BONES (HB) by Holly Black (MG)
What I purchased....
- SLEEPAWAY GIRLS (Whispering Pines #1) (HB) by Jen Calonita (MG/YA)
- THE WHATNOT (The Peculiar #2) (HB) by Stefan Bachmann (MG/YA)
I hope you had a lovely week/month in books as well!
Please leave a comment below so I can visit you as well :)
Thanks for stopping by!!! xoxo